Please be advised of the upcoming meetings:
- Council Meeting – February 24, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Council Meeting – March 10, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Council Meeting – March 24, 2021 at 6:00 pm
** Meetings will be held in the Sadowski Room at the Massey Arena to ensure proper physical distancing measures are in place. Face coverings/masks are required. You MUST SIGN IN at the lobby before continuing upstairs. This facility is limited to 50 people at any one time.**
February 18, 2021 *UPDATED**
The Township Office is now open to the public. Please be advised that when entering you will be asked to sign in and answer some COVID-19 screening questions.
The Arena is open to the public – please contact Paul Anderson at 705-865-2519 for bookings.
Property Tax and Water payments can be made online through your financial institution’s bill payment service or at your local branch; cheque payments can be accepted through the drop box at the municipal office if the account number is included. Payment for Building Permits can be made by e-transfer. Please contact the office for instructions if you wish to use this service.
The Landfill site remains open on Saturday’s from 10:00am – 2:00 pm.
Please continue to follow Public Health’s guidelines of regular handwashing and physical distancing.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and will continue to post updates on the situation as they arise. Any questions pertaining to this notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (705) 865- 2646.
Please visit the following websites for accurate and up-to-date information on how to stay safe as well as for guidance should you suspect you have contracted COVID-19:
- Ontario’s Public Health: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-and-conditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novel-coronavirus/public-resources
- World Health Organization (WHO) for up-to-date information on the spread of coronavirus: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- The Province of Ontario has information on caring for someone with coronavirus and ways to protect yourself: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
- For information on the Revenue Canada’s Emergency Care Benefit and the Emergency Support Benefit, as well as information on applying for employment insurance benefits, please visit Canada Revenue’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/notices/coronavirus.html
- Government of Canada awareness resources: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/awareness-resources.html
- Retail Council of Canada: https://www.retailcouncil.org/coronavirus-info-for-retailers/provincial-covid-19-resources-and-updates/
- Canadian Mental Health Association offers tips to support mental health: http://ontario.cmha.ca/news/cmha-offers-tips-to-support-mental-health-amid-concerns-of-covid-19-pandemic/
- BounceBack is a free skill-building program managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association https://bouncebackontario.ca/