PUBLIC WORKS OPERATOR
The Township of Sables-Spanish Rivers is accepting applications for the position of a full-time Public Works Operator.
- Must possess as a minimum a valid DZ licence with driving experience and a clean drivers abstract
- Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as dictated by road conditions and weather, and department requirements including overtime as required
- Must be willing to submit a criminal records check
- Road testing will be included in the interview process
The following qualifications will be considered an asset:
- Common Core surface miner training
- Previous experience in operating various types of heavy equipment
- Certification in municipal water distribution system
Written applications shall be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Monday, May 28, 2018.
E-mail and fax copies accepted.
Kim Sloss, Clerk-Administrator
Township of Sables-Spanish Rivers
11 Birch Lake Road
Massey, ON P0P 1P0
We appreciate the interest of all those who respond; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of job selection. The Township is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all parts of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Disabilities Act.